IP Bulletin invites participants in the article writing competition on the current IP issues and developments.
𝐀𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐜𝐥𝐞: IP Bulletin is an organisation led by talented intellectual property practitioners with proven expertise in IP laws. The organisation aims to spread awareness and serve as a forum for discussing IP strategies for protecting the intangible assets of an organisation or individual. IP Bulletin articles seek to provide a platform for everyone who wishes to write or analyse current IP issues and developments (patents, trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets).
𝐄𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐢𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐲: Academicians, practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested in the field may send original and unpublished articles.
𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦𝐞: IP Bulletin welcomes all articles related to Intellectual property rights and laws.
- The article must be an original and unpublished work of the author(s).
- Authorship is permitted for a single author.
- The article must be submitted in MS Word format (.doc) to [email protected], and the subject line of the email should include your article title and your name.
- If you would like your article to be published with your profile and photograph, please include the information in your submission email.
- The word limit for each post is 800 to 5000 (excluding endnotes)
- All submissions must be in Times New Roman, font size 12, with line spacing 1.5.
- Please ensure the inclusion of endnotes instead of footnotes. All endnotes should be in Times New Roman, 10, with line spacing 1.
- All references should be in the form of hyperlinks.
- The articles with plagiarized content above 10% will be disqualified without review.
Last date of submission: January 22, 2021
Result announcement date: January 26, 2021 (4:00 PM)
Intimation of Acceptance/Rejection: Within 48 hours from the submission.
𝐏𝐮𝐛𝐥𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Within seven days from the selection of the article
The top three winners will be rewarded, and a participation certificate will be issued to all participants.
No fee payment for participation in the event.
𝐄-𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐥 𝐈𝐃: [email protected]
All winners’ names will be published on the website and on our linkedin page.
𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫: We try to ensure that the information we post on IP Bulletin is accurate. However, despite our best efforts, some of the content may contain errors. You can trust us, but please conduct your own checks too.